At Supporting Special Families, Inc. we can:
- Help you get organized and prepared for your child’s IEP (Individualized Education Program) or 504 Plan meeting.
- Explain the CPSE (Committee on Pre-School Special Education) and CSE (Committee on Special Education) processes.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to help you select appropriate therapists.
- Act as a resource for special needs activities and programs.
- Provide individual emotional support and parent support groups.
Ask us about speaking engagements. Recent talks include:
- Five Tips for Parents of Children with Special Needs: How to Feel More Supported and Empowered on Your Special Education Journey with Your Child, sponsored by Developmental Disabilities Enrichment Services at the JCC of Mid Westchester
Supporting Special Families, Inc.