Supporting Special Families, Inc.
At Supporting Special Families, Inc. we can:
- Help you get organized and prepared for your child’s IEP (Individualized Education Program) or 504 Plan meeting.
- Explain the CPSE (Committee on Pre-School Special Education) and CSE (Committee on Special Education) processes.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to help you select appropriate therapists.
- Act as a resource for special needs activities and programs.
- Provide individual emotional support and parent support groups.
Ask us about speaking engagements. Recent talks include:
- Five Tips for Parents of Children with Special Needs: How to Feel More Supported and Empowered on Your Special Education Journey with Your Child, sponsored by Developmental Disabilities Enrichment Services at the JCC of Mid Westchester